Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm, are we going somewhere? I'm leaving, as one hastily packing her things, even his things, no question, her mind was made. Darius has already called for transport, I want to see my brothers, my parents, even Phearce my friends, I know you do too.  So you coming? Of course Rig, I go where you go, remember? I've already started packing your things, I can't wait to see Celeste, Rome, but we will be back, right? Rig, it is best, a miracle no less, of course, a month or so, that's way than enough time, right? We can't tell anyone, the Aqua Juttah decides that, right Rig, I know you gonna want to tell her, even Rome, but you can only warn them to get out, to get out of America, to get to new Attica,candvthe first Phearce she'll ask is what about us? I know, but there is nothing else, you will think if something to tell her.  Knock, knock, your transport will be here in about thirty so we got to go, these are your alerters, one activated you guys have three days, no more, there will be a role call, and the Aqua Juttah is off on its assignment. It works as a player, so it causes no suspicion,  or explanation, keep it with you always, great, Ok, mom is going to hate she missed you, but I told her a month and you're back here, right? Right, Rig, Darius is wondering what to tell her family, her friends, to obey, to obey him, this is a beast nation, world actually, first outreach, now Rig we're to escape, come out of her remember, Western civilization is nothing than a modem day towel of Babel, it's Mystery Babylon, so tell those you love to run, get out of this country. Easier said than done, well easier once the believers are out of here, nothing is going to be tolerable by then, thanks for this, these, just to prove I trust you, both of you,cyour Heir Juttah await. You're going to feel a bit glittery, having been underwater, even a little nauseated, but it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment